Playstation Gamer Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Playstation Fansite forum with a ton of topics in one place! We are the Playstation Gamer Network!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

infamous, hard.... but satisfying!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBook
Noob

infamous, hard.... but satisfying! Empty
PostSubject: infamous, hard.... but satisfying!   infamous, hard.... but satisfying! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:54 pm

This game is intense! I've never had more fun playing through a game twice (in a row) than this one.

I know a lot of games claim to have two different endings, and the ability to play through a game conducting "good" missions or "bad" ones......

But inFamous delivers on both promises! Every action you take must be somewhat thought out, or in the end you find yourself the villian or everyones savior.

I played through the first go around being a goodie 2 shoes; healing everyone, saving innocent jaw jackers, and making all those hard decisions (SPOILER - not saving someone). But after doing everything all Jedi like, I wanted to ....."go down the road less travelled by then the rest". If it moved, I was killing it. If it asked for some spare change, or some healing energy..... I incinerated it! Basically, I was a bad dude, and it was fun too. Not nearly as stomach churning as face stomping a prostitute in Grand Theft Auto, but more appealing like a teen rated comic book. Nonetheless, it was fun, and the story line along the way reflected the actions that I took. The ending this time around didn't suprise me, but made for a solid feeling "sequel" if Sucker Punch decides to make one.

A must have!!!

- MrBook
Back to top Go down
Ryuk
Developer
Developer
Ryuk

infamous, hard.... but satisfying! Empty
PostSubject: Yeppers   infamous, hard.... but satisfying! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:29 pm

I know hey?, Haha...when you finish InFamous your like...
"HOLY *BLEEP*"
Back to top Go down

infamous, hard.... but satisfying!
Page 1 of 1