Playstation Gamer Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Playstation Fansite forum with a ton of topics in one place! We are the Playstation Gamer Network!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fat Princess, best game on PSN hands down!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrBook
Noob

Fat Princess, best game on PSN hands down! Empty
PostSubject: Fat Princess, best game on PSN hands down!   Fat Princess, best game on PSN hands down! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:48 pm

A worth while game, clearly worthy of the title "a must download".

I've been playing Fat Princess (FP) religiously since the day it came out, and despite it's "cartoonish" appearance, FP is nothing but your average morning cartoon.

FP takes some of the basic elements of Animal Crossing, blends them with the violence of everyday life (if you lived in Somalia in the early 90's) and slaps out an impressive hack n'slash / strategy game!

I know Game Spot only gave it a 6.* something, but the user reviews are a bit more "spot on" (nearly 8.7 last I checked). If there was a point system, that used a "Spinal Tap" esq volume control for ratings..... FP would always be at eleven.

If you haven't already downloaded this..... well, you may have the intelligence level of a mouse. Not even those cute mice from G-Force that say, "poop in his hand!", but thos lame ones they feed snakes in pet stores. Best of luck FP users!

- MrBook
Back to top Go down

Fat Princess, best game on PSN hands down!
Page 1 of 1