Playstation Gamer Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Playstation Fansite forum with a ton of topics in one place! We are the Playstation Gamer Network!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Field 1943, probably my 2nd favorite PSN game to date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBook
Noob

Battle Field 1943, probably my 2nd favorite PSN game to date Empty
PostSubject: Battle Field 1943, probably my 2nd favorite PSN game to date   Battle Field 1943, probably my 2nd favorite PSN game to date EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:59 pm

This forum needs some intelligent conversation on Battle Field 1943! I swear, when ever I read the other sites.... it's 99% filled with people whining about something pointless. I don't suffer from "superior than thou" syndrome, but I wish I could talk tactics, weird glitches, or sweet sniping spot without someone chiming in about how they like the color "blue"!! - (example to the level of obsurdity).

Any-who, just complaining. So.... hopefully more people join up, and there's some BF 1943 talk back going on soon.

-MrBook

PS- Does everyone know about that sweet spot on the downed ship on that one map?? I know I do (snipe kills clockin 25+ a match).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Battle Field 1943, probably my 2nd favorite PSN game to date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Field 1943, probably my 2nd favorite PSN game to date   Battle Field 1943, probably my 2nd favorite PSN game to date EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:25 pm

I'm plannin' to get BF1943 myself, we need more people here, your welcomed to invite some people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ps-gamer-network.board-directory.net

Battle Field 1943, probably my 2nd favorite PSN game to date
Page 1 of 1